Ayush PG Admission Through AIAPGET-2021, CutOff, Counselling, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Ayush PG Admission 2021 – AIAPGET-2021
All the AIAPGET Post Graduate (Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homeopathy) aspirant candidates are hereby informed that Counseling for All India Quota seats including Government, Government Aided, Deemed Universities, Central Universities and National Institutes as well as internal seats of Delhi University and Banaras Hindu University for the Post graduate session 2021-22 will be conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee(AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
Counseling for all India quota seats of ASU & H PG courses of Private Institutions (other than Deemed University) will be conducted by respective Counseling authority of State/UT Government for Private Institution under their jurisdiction for academic session 2021-22.
Candidates to note that Non- Refundable registration Counseling fees and refundable security money have to be paid by the candidate at the time of registration.
For latest information related to Counseling schedule/scheme/FAQ’s and eligibility and other related issues, kindly visit counseling website at URL: www.aaccc.gov.in time to time.
Reservation of seats under PH Category has been increased from 3% to 5% and the 21 Benchmark Disabilities as envisaged under the regulations of “THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT 2016” are included under the PH category for participation. For range of 21 benchmark intellectual disabilities please visit https://aaccc.gov.in/aacccpg/Documents/FAQs-PG-2020.pdf
Ayush PG Admission Through AIAPGET is conducting Online Counseling for allotment of seats for admission to MD / MS Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani and Homoeopathy courses in the colleges notified by the Government for Government college seats, Government Quota seats in Private aided and unaided Colleges located in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2021-22 as per the Admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy and Homoeopathy rules, 2013 as amended from time to time. The complete detail of Karnataka Ayush Admission Admission 2021 along with schedule are given below.
Important Schedule regarding to Ayush PG 2021
|Date of examination||18 Sep 2021|
|Date of Results declaration||21 October 2021|
|Last date to pay the registration fees||To be announced|
|Verification of documents||To be announced|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure – for all disciplines||To be announced|
|Medical Examination to Persons with Disability (PWD)||To be announced|
|PG AYUSH – 2021-22 – First round schedule|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates||To be announced|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||To be announced|
|Provision to change options if any by candidates||To be announced|
|Publication of first round allotment Result||To be announced|
|PG AYUSH – 2021-22 – Second round schedule|
|Starts of Option Entry by eligible candidates||To be announced|
|Publication of 2nd round allotment Result||To be announced|
Ayush PG- 2021 Admission Cutoff
Qualifying cutoff marks of Ayush PG Admission 2021
For general category – 102
For SC/ST category – 87
For OBC category – 87
Application Form 2021
Applicants can fill the application form at the official website. Eligible candidates can apply for online submission of the application form at aaccc.gov.in. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and read the important instruction before applying the form.
Eligibility Criteria for Ayush PG Admission 2021
Candidates who have appeared and declared as qualified/obtained a minimum score in the PG Entrance Test conducted by All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi are eligible for selection of seats to be notified by Government, and A candidate who fulfills the following criteria will be eligible to appear for the online seat allotment process, namely:-
- He / She is a citizen of India
- He / She has studied and passed in the courses leading to the award of Bachelor degree in AYUSH i.e., BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS in colleges recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) or Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH) and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by law in India and located in Karnataka State; or
- Candidate must be of Karnataka origin who has studied Bachelor’s degrees in AYUSH i.e., BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS in colleges outside Karnataka recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) or Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH) and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by law in India
Procedure for conduct of Verification and Allotment
Candidates have to first visit Website for registering themselves and to enter the details online. After completion of the entry download the challan and pay the prescribed fees, i.e., Rs.2,000/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST and Cat-I of Karnataka). Filled registration form and copy of the Challan should be compulsorily submitted along with the other documents at the time of verification.
The verification of documents and allotment of seats includes the following stages.
- Registration of Candidate.
- Verification of Documents & assignment of User ID and Secret Key.
- Interactive Session on options entry, Question and answers
- Entry of Options by Candidates
- Allotment of seats.
- Online Allotment Process
- Downloading of seat allotment Details.
- Remittance of fees and collection of admission orders.
- Admission / Report to the college.
The candidates allotted a seat shall get themselves admitted to the colleges by furnishing relevant undertakings within the due date notified in the seat allotment letter/admission order provided by aaccc.gov.in, failing which their allotted seat shall automatically stand canceled. However, the admission shall be provisional and subject to the approval of the Government/Apex bodies/ concerned Universitie
Ayush PG Counselling
Eligible candidates who have passed the entrance test for admission in PG Ayush will have to go further for counselling. First round of counselling is over. Candidates now need to confirm their choices on allotment and pay the the fee. In the process of counselling, students need to select the preference of the colleges for the programme.
Documents / Certificates
All candidates appearing for document verification should produce the following in Original
Certificates along with one set of self attested copy of all the required documents at the
time of document verification. The originals certificates will be verified and returned to the
- AIAPGET 2021 Registration form duly filled (print out) and paid Challan copy.
- Two Passport Size colour photographs (photograph uploaded to the AIA PGET
- Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar
Card / Ration Card)
- Admit card & Score Card issued by AIIA, New Delhi.
- SSLC or 10th Standard Marks Card (For date of birth ).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the Candidate.
- Candidates Study Certificate: A study certificate from the Head of educational
institution where he or she had studied. Further, School Study Certificates should
be counter signed by the concerned Block Education Officer (BEO) / Deputy
Director of Public Instructions (DDPI) COMPULSORILY in the proforma prescribed.
- BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS marks card issued by Universities of all Phases /
- Qualifying degree certificate. (PDC will be accepted only for candidates who have
passed BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS during 2020)
- Certificate of internship completion for candidates who have
already completed internship. (Provisional internship completion certificate will
be accepted for Candidates completing their internship by 31 October 2020, only for 1st round of counseling).
- Registration Certificate obtained from Ayurvedic and Unani Practitioner’s Board or Karnataka Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine or Central CCIM / CCH Council Registration Certificate. Provisional registration certificate will be accepted only for document verification only for candidates who have passed BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS during 2020, (Prior to 2019, candidates should compulsory produce the original Registration certificate) Permanent State / Central CCIM / CCH Council Registration Certificate to be compulsorily submitted at the time of admission process.
- Attempt certificate for having completed the UG Degree issued by concerned
Candidates can check the details of Fee Structure for P.G Ayush 2020. The details of fee structure have been decided by the Government and notified on the website. The candidate who is allotted a seat has to make fee payment at college and also deposit his original documents within the stipulated time provided in the allotment letter. Qualified candidates should collect the admission order and proceed to the allotted college to complete further formalities of admission procedure.