Direct BAMS Admission in MP
Contact Us – 7377290286
BAMS Doctor Kaise Bane
Direct BAMS Admission in MP
Contact – 7377290286
Madhya Pradesh ( MP ) is the home of Best Ayurvedic medical College . The most popular choice for students willing to study Ayurveda course is BAMS colleges in MP. All the Ayurvedic colleges in MP are affiliated to MINISTRY OF AYUSH, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, AND CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM).. Many BAMS colleges in MP are known for their quality education with the best clinical exposure.
Students who are interested in admission to BAMS in Ayurveda colleges in MP can find all details in the below section. List of the Ayurvedic colleges in MP and the details about the private BAMS college fees in MP, ranking of AYUSH NEET counseling, reviews, campus facilities, and seat metrics to apply for BAMS admission in Bangalore is made available.
Call for Direct BAMS Admission – 7377290286 / 7788008300
BAMS Admission 2021 Eligibility criteria In MP For NEET 2021 Qualified Candidates
|Minimum age requirement for taking admission for BAMS course in Uttar Pradesh||17 Years|
|Percentage Required For BAMS Admissions In UP||50 Percent in 10th and 12th (PCB subjects)|
|Qualifying exam to take admission in BAMS in UP||NEET UG 2021|
|Duration of BAMS Course in Uttar Pradesh||5 Years and 6 Months|
Best BAMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
- Pt Dr Shiv Shakti Lal Sharma Ayurvedic Medical College, Ratlam
- LN Ayurved College and Hospital, Bhopal
- Shubhdeep Ayurved Medical College and Hospital, Indore
- Rani Dullaiya Smriti Ayurved PG College and Hospital, Bhopal
- Rajeev Gandhi Ayurved College, Hospital and Pharmacy, Bhopal
- PK University, Shivpuri
- Veena Vadini Ayurveda College and Hospital, Bhopal
- Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur
- Mandsaur University, Mandsaur
- Mandsaur Institute of Ayurved Education and Research, Mandsaur
- Vijyashree Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital, Jabalpur
- OM AYURVEDIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL.
- Mansarovar Ayurvedic Medical College Bhopal,
BAMS Admission 2021
Students can apply for BAMS admission in best ayurvedic medical college in MP under Merit and Management quota. Details for the BAMS admission and NEET cutoff are as given below:
15% All India Merit Quota
NEET qualified candidates can apply for 15% AI quota admission Counselling in Ayurvedic Medical College. Counselling is conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee, Ministry of AYUSH. Counselling is expected to be conducted post the results announcement of NEET entrance exam.
MD MS Ayurveda Admission 2021
Merit Quota – AIAPGET 2021
Student can apply for MD / MS Ayurveda admission in medical college in MP under merit category AIAPGET 2021 counselling.
Management Quota Admission
Candidate can also apply for MD MS Ayurveda direct admission under management quota seats in above College on first come first serve basis. Reach our academic counselors to get a one on one guide for Ayurveda admission in CCIM approved medical colleges.
Call – 7377290286
Under All India Quota (Through AYUSH Counselling)
Tution Fees: INR. 2,00,500 / Year
Monthly Hostel Fees: INR. 5,000/-
Management Quota Direct Admission Fees
Know about the fee structure of BAMS course in Madhya pradesh for direct admission. Get detailed information about campus life, Infrastructure, hostel, herbal garden, library, OPD of teaching hospital and services available in hospital.
Facilities at Ayurvedic Medical College
- The college has well defined state of the art classrooms with audio visual facility for the students.
- The extensive laboratories are well arranged and contain charts, specimens, models and cadavers for practical orientation. Practical classes are regularly scheduled to explore the knowledge of the students
- The college holds a big library with 20,000 books which are equipped with scientific journals and other important Ayurvedic books to provide best understanding of Ayurveda.
- The college holds an herbal garden with 400 species of medicinal plants for demonstration
- The college has a 100 bedded hospital which has 10 OPDs in branches of Ayurveda. The hospital serves all medical facilities such as USG and Pathology Lab.